Fidelis SecureCare Plans
More options. More benefits. More frequent and focused care.
Fidelis SecureCare plans are Medicare Advantage Special Needs Plans, contracted with Medicare to provide eligible individuals with a clinically superior level of care. All Fidelis SecureCare plans offer expanded coverage beyond original Medicare, adding benefits vital to Member health and well-being, including:
- Complete Part D Prescription Drug coverage —an all-in-one plan
- An individually tailored care plan
- Healthcare services delivered where and when you need it, 24/7
- Preventive care and screenings, plus vision, dental, podiatry services and more
- Social worker to provide counseling and assist with access to other social services
- Medication evaluation and assistance, plus monitoring for side effects
- Coordination of all providers involved in our Member's care
- Clinician home or on-site visits to provide foot care, wound care, urgent assessments, and other services
- Scheduling of, and transportation to, medically necessary appointments
- Virtually no claim forms to file or paperwork to manage
- Waiver of Medicare’s three-day hospital stay requirement to qualify for skilled nursing care
And, many of these benefits can be yours with low — or even no — copays.
As with all health plans, limitations and exclusions may apply to these and other benefits. You’ll find more specifics on the plans we offer at.
Fidelis SecureCare of Michigan
Fidelis SecureCare of North Carolina
Or, refer to your Evidence of Coverage. Of course, you can Contact Us directly via phone or email.
You are eligible for Fidelis SecureCare if you...
- Are covered by Medicare Parts A and B
- Are in need of personalized care from a dedicated Care Team; OR are a resident in a nursing home or an assisted living facility
- Meet certain clinical criteria necessary to enroll in Medicare Advantage Special Needs Plans
- Live in our service area
- Have not been diagnosed with end-stage renal disease
For additional information about Medicare coverage and other Medicare-related questions, visit the official Medicare website www.Medicare.gov.
To submit feedback about your Medicare health plan or prescription drug plan directly to Medicare, click here.
Fidelis SecureCare is a Medicare Advantage organization with a Medicare contract. To join our plan you must have Medicare Part A and Part B, and reside within the service area. You may enroll in the plan or make changes to coverage you already have only during specific times of the year and must continue to pay your Medicare Part B premium. The benefit information provided herein is a brief summary, but not a comprehensive description of available benefits. For more information contact the plan. Additional information about benefits is available to assist you in making a decision about your coverage. Documents may be available in a different format or language. Certain restrictions and limitations may apply. Benefits, Formulary, pharmacy network, premium and/or co-payments/coinsurance may change January 1, 2014. This is an Advertisement.
Our plan is required to notify beneficiaries that it is authorized by law to refuse to renew its contract with the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), that CMS also may refuse to renew the contract, and that termination or non-renewal may result in termination of your enrollment. In addition, the plan may reduce its service area and no longer offer services in the area where you reside. In the event this happens, you will receive advance notice. For more information, please refer to the Evidence of Coverage or contact our Customer Service Department at: 877-372-8085, Mon – Fri. between 8:00am – 8:00pm. TTY/TTD users, call: 888-844-5530.
As a member of Fidelis SecureCare, you have rights and responsibilities upon disenrollment. You may end your membership in our plan only during certain times of the year, known as enrollment periods. However, there are certain situations, in which you may be eligible to end your membership at other times of the year. This is known as a Special Enrollment Period. All members have the opportunity to leave the plan during the Annual Enrollment Period and during the Medicare Advantage Disenrollment Period.
For more information on disenrollment, please refer to your Evidence of
Coverage, Chapter 10 "Ending your membership in the plan" or call our
Customer Service Department at 877-372-8085, Mon. – Fri. between 8:00am – 8:00pm, TTY/TTD users should call: 888-844-5530.